- Conduct Dim Sum training courses for adults and matured adults.
- Ensure all materials required for the class is sufficient for the participants. If it is not enough, please alert the person-in-charge so that they could replenish the ingredients accordingly.
- Conduct Train-The-Trainer programmes for new trainers.
- If required, the trainer may need to conduct research, provide feedbacks or development or creation of new menus
- Conduct demonstrations in roadshows as and when the management requires.
- Other duties as deemed fit by the management.
- Possess excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Passionate in sharing Dim Sum knowledge and skills with others.
- Professional and punctual.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and positive mindset towards work.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Possess at least a Diploma in a related field.
- Have certificates in Asian Culinary Preparation or in Dim Sum preparation and cooking.
- Must have experience in preparing and cooking Dim Sum.
- Possess the full ACTA qualification.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the F&B industry and in particular in Dim Sum creations or department.
- Able to train adults and matured employees in an optimistic, cheerful and fun manner.
- A strong command in English.
- Bilingual and able to converse in Mandarin/ Malay in order to teach Chinese/Malay-speaking participants will be an added advantage.